Introducing File Archiving as a Service – FAaaS
Most organisations’ data accumulates over time which means much of the data is no longer critical in ongoing business operations. Stage2Data offers a secure archive service where your redundant and irrelevant files are moved from on-premise and safely stored in our private cloud data center. By offloading these archive files and data to the Stage2Data cloud it saves local storage capacity and lightens the weight on infrastructure while being readily available when required. It reduces the size of backups which has a huge cost saving implication.
Benefits associated with FAaaS
- Archive your data and save costs
- Reduce your daily backup size
- Local file structure visibility of offsite data
- Immediately retrieve archived files
- Reduce backup costs by 25% – 50%