Welcome all CBA members
Pricing that is available only to CBA members.
Disaster Recovery as a Service, Secured Cloud Backup, Security as a Service (SaaS), Cloud Hosting..
When 99.9% uptime is the expectation, the CBA’s newest Preferred Vendor is here to help you get there.
Stage2Data is Canada’s award-winning Cloud Solutions Provider. We are 100% Canadian owned and operated with data centers residing exclusively in the country. Our sales team, professional services and support teams are all located in our head office in Oakville, Ontario.
As a preferred vendor of the CBA we deliver customized solutions tailored for the legal industry including Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Secured Cloud Backup as well as Archiving.
All Stage2Data solutions meet or exceed industry compliance regulations at exclusive CBA member pricing.
Our Technology Partners
Rubrik for Legal
Law firms use Rubrik to easily and securely manage all data, whether it’s physical or virtualized, across all locations—on-premises, at the edge, and in the cloud.
Deliver backup, replication, and archival in a single solution to meet compliance requirements. Rubrik’s non-disruptive encryption offering is comprehensive, securing data in a cost-effective manner while meeting high security standards.
Law firms achieve unprecedented data mobility and accessability, eliminate management complexity, and align technology to business needs.
- AUTOMATED BACKUP AND INSTANT RECOVERY
- DATA ARCHIVAL AND COMPLIANCE
- REPLICATION AND DR
- BACKUP & RESTORE LOCALLY
- DATA SECURITY AT MULTIPLE LEVELS INCLUDING ROLE-BASED ACCESS
LegalFlex is Pivot3’s leading edge solutions combined with Stage2Data’s in-depth knowledge of CBA member needs.
- Deployed and integrated within your infrastructure – Fully compliant
- 100% management by Stage2Data with a simple monthly fee, zero capital expense and reduced electricity and air conditioning costs
- Eliminate the 3 to 5- year hardware upgrade cycles and related maintenance and capital costs
- No need for onsite hardware maintenance staff
- Flexible expansion, easily scale with the law firm’s growth
- Private Hosting – All the benefits of the cloud without the painful migrations